The Forge – Learn how to improve energy efficiency, power quality and reliability in modern electrical systems. Forge workshops:
- Explain the US Department of Energy Efficiency ratings and EPACT 2005
- Identify the relationship between efficiency and lowest life cycle cost
- Demonstrate the impact of loading on energy efficiency
- Show how non-linear loads if left uncorrected reduce energy efficiency
- Introduce the Energy Savings Payback calculator as a tool for cost justification and analysis
- Relate electrical system savings to LEED certification
Forge workshops are offered regularly throughout the year. Attendance is free. To attend a Forge workshop, please request an invitation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Check upcoming Forge seminars >>
Electrical Distribution Systems in High Performance Buildings
By 2010, green building construction is projected to amount to $60 billion annually representing one third of the US construction industry. This seminar will help you understand the principles of green building including LEED and explain how a buildings electrical distribution system can contribute to green certification programs.
Offered by the Sustainable Building Institute in conjunction with Powersmiths International throughout the year in locations across North America.
Check here for upcoming locations and dates. >>